Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Beggining

Why would anyone really want to start communicating to the vast Interwebs? It's a little narcissistic, a littler therapeutic and hopefully, in the end, it makes you laugh.

I don't necessarily mean that you the reader laughs. I mean Me. I find that if I don't laugh at something at least once a day, then that day sucked. So when I see, read, hear, or think something that makes me laugh I will try to remember to jot it down.

So what is funny? I have watched Americas funniest home videos before. Quite a few of the entries made me laugh. But never the winner. They are so un-memorable. I watch comedians. Some make me laugh. Some make me think. The ones that do both are usually the best.

I'm sure I will go on about what tickles my funny bone in the near future. (that's kinda funny too. Yes I'm one of those "he he he he said Bone" type of guys. The double entendre is always good for a snicker or two.)

Oh yeah. I am male. Sometimes it is hard to tell with some of the bloggs out there. Cue the Introductions.

You can call me Aero
I am male.
I like boobs.
I'm currently 35.

That should tell you what you need to know for now. I'm sure I will go into depth later on about who I am. (I did say this is a little narcissistic)

for now I'll leave it with this:

growing up with "Mom's" and gov'ment cheese.

What I wanted to do when I graduated high school.

What I did instead.

How things didn't turn out how I wanted.

and What should I do now?

Yep look forward to these exiting glimpses from my past present and future.

Don't let the bastards grind you down,
Aero


Home

No comments:

Post a Comment